Terms & Conditions
Electronically placing an order serves as acceptance of having read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
• Colours of fabrics may vary slightly from what is represented on the screen.
• All processed payments are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-rolling forward.
• Due to the nature of customization, competition suits are non-returnable.
• Jaclyn Wilson Couture (JW Couture) reserves the right to modify prices and offerings at our discretion for any reason.
• Orders are not officially placed until the first payment is processed.
• Any personal information (ie: email) provided during ordering will not be shared/sold to other companies.
• All prices displayed are in Canadian dollars. Charges will be in Canadian dollars and any exchange rates will be applied by the credit card or PayPal provider.
• Shipments will be made through a third party courier, and JW Couture is waived of any responsibility with regards to parcels once they have left our premises. Issues related to damage or loss of parcels must be settled with the courier.
• Fulfilling customs duties (ie: import taxes or duty) are the sole responsibility of the client.
• Although best efforts will be made, any errors in details, descriptions and prices listed on the website may occur. If we discover a mistake, we will contact you with the option of reconfirming your order.
• If accepted by JW Couture in writing, changes to the design by the client will incur an additional cost. This cost will vary depending on what is changed and the timing of the change in relation to the deadline.
• Whether prior or post completion, JW Couture has the right to use photos of the work and client likeness for self-promotion.
• Client will be prompt for fittings (if applicable).